Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Meanlucario
Yes.
It’s fine if you don’t like that, but it doesn’t mean it’s bad.
@Meanlucario
All of his videos are long. Like regularly an hour. He also does a lot of non gaming stuff, usually political or tv shows.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
I’m just saying that if it’s not a review, it comes across as just pandering to fans of NV rather than helping others understand why it’s a good game.
My focus was the content of the video moreso than the length. If he bashes 3 and 4 while praising NV, it comes across as bias reviews at best and just there to re-inform already held beliefs at worst.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I have desided that nv fans have made me wanna play brotherhood more then ever even touche nv again for the rest of my life.
THAT’S RIGHT I’D RATHER PLAY THAT BALLZ ENERGY DRINK AD GAME THEN NV CUZ YOU GUYS SUUUUCK THAT MUCH!
Mein bruddah.
Also, doesn’t Hbomberguy guy have equally long videos bashing on the other Fallout games? I don’t watch their stuff, just get recommended it way too much, so if I’m wrong, let me know.
Just NV and 3.
Both 3 and half hours long. I watched them both twice.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Baldurs Gate 3 is apparently the first game to win GOTY at Golden Joystick, DICE, The Game Awards, GDC and Baftàs.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Thanks to the series, Fallout is seeing an increase in sales. 4 has apparently saw 15000 purchases and 76 almost 900 since the show released like 3 days ago.
The largest burst in sales in over a year, according to reports.
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Meanlucario
just no respect for 3 for bring the franchise back to life and making it a household name, after brotherhood pile drived it into the dirt of its own accord, even if they game lacks the improvements of the two after but that is unfair.
no respect for 4 for the good aspects like the improvements to campions and to game play and added player customization the franchise needed.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
It’s hard to play BG3 with the game keep on crashing on me. Some even resets my setting, like I never open the game before (I get the DLC items again but it’s annoying changing my setting every time).
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@Meanlucario
Are you on PC? I’ve heard the game is still not the most stable. Particularly in Act 3.
@Dustcan
You mean 3 and a half in total or each? I just looked at them and NV is 1:37. FO3 is 1:29.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I learn how to skip the Larian Studio launcher and I turned all the settings to medium. Hopefully that will stop the setting reset crashes.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I was having a think about BG3s impressive rogues gallery.
It’s a testament to Larian’s superb character design that in a game with psychopathic vampire lords, Disney villian devils, unstable demigods, and other irredeemable monsters…the most hated character would be a douchbag gnome with virtually no real impact on the game.
I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to punch a fictional character more.
Posted Report
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
captain of industry (which will be shortened to coi for my sanity) updated a week ago. and overall it’s a good update aside from one thing. they reworked the factory sprite which once looked more like a standard factory into something more reminiscent of a factorio assembly machine and I hate it.
Why is coi so cool? because they’re on a short list of games that strive for hyper realism and actually succeed. this approach is why I liked the old design. the old design is realistic ie it’s what I expect a factory irl to look like but the new design is unrealistic. they also kinda did the same thing with solid cargo on the pickups. I know why they did it but it could have been handled a lot better.
to explain the pickup truck thing before the update they had classic shipping containers for unit stuff but after the update they just stack the sprites used for the conveyer systems on flatbeds. I liked the shipping container look but they changed it so people would know what the trucks were carrying. I’d rather they just put pictures of what was in the containers on them like they do with unit storages now.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide