Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Warm doublet.
There’s a couple of ways. You can look at the old guy’s hut and make him the meal you find in his diary, or you can rough it up to the highest point on the Great Plateau and he’ll give you it.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I’ve said it before but the weapon durability in both games have a terrible first impressions. By the time you’re off the Plateau the equilibrium begins to stabilize and it becomes a decent mechanic.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Don’t worry, you’ll get the mechanics. It took me a few weeks to beat it because I did a lot of exploring, collecting, shrine-beating and occasional side questing.
You know, the funny thing is that since I picked the kitsune as my ‘sona’s species, I stopped attacking every fox I found in both games.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I need a few game suggestions to “play” with my mother.
She ain’t a gamer so it needs to be light on the interactive front but have “choices” that alter the story or ending, and definitely horror or thriller themed.
Something like a Telltale game is the perfect example. She loved the Walking Dead, and Supermassive Games’ The Quarry and Until Dawn. Games that lean more towards being interactive movies.
Even indie titles like Do You Copy? works.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
She ain’t a gamer so it needs to be light on the interactive front but have “choices” that alter the story or ending, and definitely horror or thriller themed.
Something like a Telltale game is the perfect example. She loved the Walking Dead, and Supermassive Games’ The Quarry and Until Dawn. Games that lean more towards being interactive movies.
It’s not multiplayer tho
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
It’s not multiplayer tho
I don’t need any to be. I just need to do all the gaming parts, she gets to make all the dialogue and choices.
So yeah, visual novels and Telltale style games are perfect to play for this dynamic.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
It’s not multiplayer tho
I don’t need any to be. I just need to do all the gaming parts, she gets to make all the dialogue and choices.
So yeah, visual novels and Telltale style games are perfect to play for this dynamic.
Oh then like, Kentucky Route Zero is perfect because the gameplay mechanics are so absent it leans much much more into the novel part of visual novel. Or works as a play. The most constant ‘gameplay’ feature is you click to move any of the characters around when you are in control.
Even anything deeper is by design inconsequential to the story. As a lot of commentators bring up about dialog choice and trees is so the game is less what you are saying to it, and what you say about yourself.
If I were to recommend anything with more active gameplay elements I would recommend Night In The Woods, but I don’t know how someone who probably belongs to the Baby Boomers generation would relate to a game written for millennial anxieties and frustrations; but it is perhaps worth the effort (since it would in this generational context exist in the same narrative frame as you would read literary novels for; an expansion of empathy through fiction)
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
wolf among us
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide