Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’ll buy them under half off when I’m dead. And even then I won’t buy them, because I’ll be dead.
I bought Choo Choo Charles when it was 40% off and I still cry myself to sleep over that lost $2.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Warframe mechanic:
Enemy health scales quadratically up to lv75 then scales linearly.
Enemy armor scales linearly.
BUT
Armor reduces incoming dmg at a logarithmic curve, capping at 92% dmg reduction.
Which means, enemies at very high levels would actually be a LOT spongier than their lv might indicate, and this is why raw dmg builds will fall off very soon.
So. the meta in general, is to reduce armor or bypass the armor.
Corrosive status effect is able to reduce armor up to 85% total enemy armor reduction.
Slash status effect DoT ignores armor entirely.
Viral status effect halves enemy health.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Many Warframe units and weapons can strip armor or deal massive amount of Slash DoT
BUT, only in the current build of the game, can certain companions be modded to strip armor, so now you can use your favorite warframes without an inherent armor strip / slash / viral and let your pets / robot drones do it for you.
It’s a really nice buff not only to your pets but to your overall builds too.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@tehwatever
I need to build more corrosive and slash damage. I think the Chakhurr has high slash damage by default, but it also has high AOE when you headshot, I think.
Mikey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
Wait no, it uses impact, and explosion damage. I think explosion and gas are pretty useless types right?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Mikey
The Kuva Chakurr is a really good weapon.
AND, you CAN turn the Kuva Chakurr into a SLASH weapon by using a mod called Internal Bleeding, which, when equipped in the Kuva Chakurr, will add Slash damage 70% of the time.
i.e, for every shot of the chakurr, there is a 70% chance for an additional slash damage and status effect. That is practically, statistically, all the time.
It also has a built in AoE and is possible to clear out grouped up enemies with a single shot, even at Steel Path.
You scored one heck of a weapon, as your first Kuva weapon, too.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@tehwatever
I’ll say, I maxed it out and with crit mods and Galvanized Chamber, along with Primary Deadhead I was seeing damage in the hundreds of thousands. I’m still resetting the polarization to get the max to 40, though. It has a higher base crit chance and with max rank crit mods it has 125% chance and 5.2X crit multiplier. I put Fire damage on it too and it was doing even more.
Too bad Kuva weapons can’t have incarnon. It would be even more of a meta.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

Well just like with Yooka-Laylee and A Hat in Time, we have ourselves another N64 inspired platformer. I hope it does get ported to consoles.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide