Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I will bet Sony’s The Last of Us part 2: Definitive edition: Director’s Cut: Game of the Year Edition: Tournament Will have incredible sales! Claimed only in Digital and will not be given any of those numbers.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@icicle wicicle 1517
“A pyromancy that creates a coating of flame,
allowing the caster to incinerate nearby foes.
Needless to say, this is a perilous spell
that burns the caster while active.
If a person is truly desirous of something,
perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad.”
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Sentencing myself to the Library of Negated Words by punching out the take: Blasphemous is a stealth feminist fable.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I like to think that Frye would hug me if I told her that I didn’t mean to pick her team during the “Shiver/Frye/Big Man” Splatfest, because it was a misunderstanding on my part.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
So I’m getting into an argument with a stranger over the fact that I’m planning to wait until next year for my birthday to get a bunch of games, particularly Super Mario RPG, instead of immediately. He thinks scalpers will drive the game’s price up, I’m telling him that it’s not a “limited time game” like Super Mario 3D All-Stars, and most games are still available physically even years later like “Breath of the Wild”. I even explained that even if his crackpot prediction comes true, it’s a REMAKE of a game I already beat decades ago, so there’s hardly much I’m missing from the story anyway.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
@Meanlucario
I can’t believe I’m about to say these two words to you, but…you’re right. The game’s humor just isn’t for me. At least I can turn off the dialogue after beating the game’s story once.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
He talks a bit more about the whole situation and some of the whys on how this ball got rolling (basically him and Karl have hotlines for scummy behavior. Karl got a tip from a fan, Karl told SOG that there was something fishy about the charity event/organization, and the more they looked into things since charity finances are public information, they less it was going to be a fan video and more a public service announcement about a beloved personality doing suspicious stuff). Also, the Openhand Foundation claims to have partnered with Monster Energy before the energy drink company was made according to their own website, so that is suspicious (though less so than when a head of an organization said they were making great contributions to said org, 10 years after being let go from said org).
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Always strange seeing these guys somehow get killed rather easily in most horror videos that star them:
These lovable bastards are the next best option to clean up hellish situations if Doom Slayer is currently busy.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
“Gooood morning Night City! Yesterday’s body count lottery rounded up to a solid and sturdy thirty! Ten outta Heywood- thanks to unabated gang wars! One officer down, so I guess you’re all screwed! ‘Cause the NCPD will not let that go. Got another blackout in Santo Domingo- netrunners are at it again, pokin’ holes in the power grid! While over in Westbrook, Trauma Team’s scraping cyberpsycho victims off the pavement! And in Pacifica, well… Pacifica is still Pacifica.
This has been your man, Stan! Join me for another day in our City of Dreams!”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Steam Thanksgiving sale is live. Let’s see what they got:
Dead Space R is 50% off. Awesome!
Persona 4 is 35$ off and 5 is 40% off. Pain.
And…actually that’s about all I care for this time around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide