Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Thanotos Omega
I don’t know who that is. But other games did what Doom 3 did better, in the same timeframe. Silent Hill 3 which came out a year prior, and RE4 which came out just a year after. Doom 3 was just nothing special for horror. It had atmosphere but isn’t really scary.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
Pretty sure my first post says I’m doing a bit, I’m on my phone and in a chill out kind of mood so I’m just bullshitting and having fun, take the more caustic stuff as me being over the top for fun,
Cept the Radahn thing, he really is a mediocre boss and clearly not as badass in reality as his in game fanboys play him up to be,
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Of the two Johns, Carmack was definitely the most dull. Very technically proficient, with a strong grasp of the fundamentals.
Remaro was the spirit and chaotic heart of the company. And I get the feeling he very much liked how Doom 1 and 2 felt.
It’s pretty telling about the changes Doom and Quake went through when Ramaro left to do LSD on the Moon and curse the world with whatever the fuck Diakatan was supposed to be.
The two needed each other. Carmack on his own is too safe and slow, but with a strong foundation. Remaro was a batshit playboy with big dreams and grand ideas, but needed his feet nailed to the ground.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Zincy
Yep. Again, Doom 3 is a fine game, but pretty unremarkable in gameplay and horror. Quake 2 was actually pretty good, even without Romero, though some of the original id team still worked on that, I think.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What action game has you swap between a superhuman character and a regular shooter type character?
Basically half of the game has you as:
And other other half is:
Guns and Super-Powers even if both aren’t being used at the same time, the best of both combat worlds.
SDTwilan9X_
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Semidark Artist
@Penguin Dragneel
Considering that I don’t have any real interest in Spider-Man 2 since I’ve yet to play the first game or Miles Morales, and it’ll probably get ported to PC later anyway… nah, still don’t have a reason to buy a PS5.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide