Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
My new plan is to just level up all my wearables and fill out their ? slots, then use the money to scrub the chunks I need for my colorful outfit. Meanwhile I’m going to level up my weapons and get holo stickers for my locker.
Posted Report
Background Pony #0B55
I definitely didn’t get a little misty-eyed when Bobbery read Scarlette’s letter.
Liarjack face
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Dustcan
The first 3, Fusion, Dread and Prime 1 are on it.
Which makes me sad that I don’t remember a thing about it.
It’s the big giant quad with the banging boss theme and like 3 different phases.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I remember what it looks like, and now I’m looking up the fight on Youtube to jigger some memories.
Also isn’t that like 3/4 of the series right there? Fusion is the one I most want of the 2D games so cool.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
@Mikey
So far I’ve beaten Metroid Fusion and Metroid 2. I should do the original next because Super Metroid’s 4 buttons on my GCN controller are gonna confuse me when I do that game afterward.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Also new games just got added:
Game Boy – Nintendo Switch Online:
Kirby’s Dream Land 2
BurgerTime Deluxe
Super NES – Nintendo Switch Online:
SIDE POCKET
NES – Nintendo Switch Online:
XEVIOUS
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Man, I’m having more fun in the last 5 hours of FF 15 than I have in the last 25. Enough so that I dare say I’m actually having fun! Probably because I’m playing the story now instead of just grinding side quests and busywork.
Background Pony #0B55
I gave up on Landstalker, deleted my save, and started Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I had to FORCE myself to play Landstalker, while I’m eager to continue playing TTYD. Maybe it’s not how many games you beat in a year that matters, but how much you have fun playing those games.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Okay, I have a new plan: if Nintendo ever announces the release of the Deep Cut amiibo, unlikely but I’m saying IF, I plan to make my new “main outfit” be a combination of my three favorite hosts: Marie, Marina and Frye.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide