Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Meanlucario
What I’ve been getting is relatively minor compared to what I’ve seen. I’ve gotten the camera clipping through the ground, but despite playing exclusively in handheld I’m not getting severe lag AFAICT outside of cities which is somewhat expected.
I thought the viral Psyduck lag clip was caused by the ball crossing an area boundary, but it turns out the main open world is just a single map that doesn’t even have loading distance, let alone cells like in The Elder Scrolls if you’ve ever modded that (and run into the 3,3 bug in Oblivion)
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What is the relationship between Quarians and Krogans?
I don’t recall hearing in detail about how these two races got along/didn’t get along with one another.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
At worst, Quarians as a species dislike Krogans for the Krogan Rebellion, same as all other races. Meanwhile Krogans as a species dislike Quarians for the creation of the Geth, same as all other races.
At best, Quarians and Krogans can relate to being outcasts in the galactic community because of their ancestors’ mistakes.
Otherwise there’s never been any major interaction between the 2 races on a macro level.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@CaptainXtra
Quarians in general are a distrustful entitled species who think they’ve got it worst for losing homeland after their AI rebellion.
Krogans in general are a distrustful entitled species who think they’ve got it worst for losing ability to breed after their rebellion.
If you happen to be sitting with a Krogan and a Quarian on the same table, just don’t bring up the quarian exodus or the Genophage.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Evil West is one of those refreshingly unapologetically silly third person action video game that knows it’s a dumb mob-slaying fun that doesn’t take itself seriously–Oh it’s Flying Wild Hog, of the Shadow Warrior remake fame. Yeah of course.
Posted Report
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@RogueBadnik
Since when are game patches seen as ‘the modding community is in danger!’? The Sims 4 updates every few weeks and mods need updated and nobody treats it like an apocalypse.
Posted Report
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@LightningBolt
Because each Bethesda game needs an specific “Script Extender” made by the community. Skyrim have the “Skyrim Script Extender” and FO4 have the “Fallout4 Script Extender”. When a game gets a big graphical update, the script is heard to be very difficult to update, cuz is 32bits, thus leaving the mods not working at all.
The Skyrim community almost got destroyed after the release of the Special Edition, cuz the graphics got uodated at high quality, with 64bits, much like what FO4 is planning to do. Fortunately, Special Edition was released as a separate game from the original, and nothing bad happened since the community could enjoy the “old” mods in the original game.
Now, the recent news dont mention if this new Fallout 4 patch will be another full re-release, so FO4 mod fans fear they will suffer the same fate that the Skyrim modding community almost got.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I know the Suikoden games just keep getting longer. But you ever notice how it’s always in increments of 20 hours?
Like, 1 can be comfortably be beaten in 20 h of hours. 2 in 40. 3 in 60, etc.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Been leveling my 50s to 60s in WoW since I dipped out in Shadowlands and only leveled one character.
For the most part every class I frequent plays well…mostly. Ret Pallys. Dear lord it’s clunky and underwhelming. And Survival Hunters, just spam Mongoose Bite unless you want to underperform massively.
Ugh, I hope they fix Ret at least because I love my Lightforged pally. Survival I can handle because I only level with Surv and do dungeons and raids with Marks.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@Zincy
I switched mains over to my Destro Lock, the only other class I really put effort into leveling from 1-100 back in WoD.
Warciscry. Female Gnome Warlock, I love her.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide