Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Meanlucario
It’s related to insider trading
Apparently he and a bunch of other Square Enix employees bought a lot of stock in an upcoming Dragon Quest mobile game before the game was made public knowledge, with the plan to then sell those stocks later for a big profit once it was officially announced
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I lost an entire diamond sword due to a glitch where mobs can attack me while my game is still loading the Nether and lost 7 more diamonds in my attempt to get it back
I’m so fucking mad
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’m willing to bet that both the Disney and Kid Icarus versions of Hades aren’t accurate to the actual Greek mythology, right?
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Sonic Frontiers OST Undefeatable sounds like something I would listen to as I browse newgrounds, neopets and ebaum’s world fifteen years ago.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
As far as Hades is depicted in both series, yeah. In myth he’s surprisingly chill, and indeed perhaps is the nicest god of Olympus by sheer virtue of being the only god to not spend all his free time being an asshole to mortals. Shoot, there’s a handful of stories where he straight up lets mortals walk into Tartarus and bring their loved ones back to life simply because they ask.
Posted Report
Ring Team
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@DerpyFast
Congratulations! This combat is amazing, one of the best bosses in any videogame.
@Dustcan
I have to be one of the few fans of Disney animation who also didn’t like Hercules, at least as an adult. My main problem with this version is that it’s like Superman but with swords and Las Vegas. It doesn’t do anything new or relatively interesting, except the villain, who’s pretty funny. And, as a musical, it didn’t work for me.
I’m aware somebody would reply “this is Disney, it’s for kids”. And yeah, but if Disney managed to make a Victor Hugo adaptation and taking risks without being too hardcore and make it great for kids and adults, I’m pretty sure they could have done the same approach for Hercules. For what it is, I’d rather play the Supergiant game Hades, which is excellent and a creative take on myth in terms of art and narrative.
Speaking of gods…
For 20 bucks in total. :P
I won’t play these right now. I have to work on a commission first, but after that my plan is to finish God of War 1 and 2, then 3 and then the 2018 version.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Ring Team
I feel like Superman is too different (if we are talking about a good Superman, who’s features are his moral code and love of humanity rather than superpowers).
Posted Report
Ring Team
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Meanlucario
I didn’t specifically say it for the powers. It’s more like the characters and the story structure.
Hercules was Zeus’ son who was sent to Earth, like how Superman was sent to Earth by his father. Hercules is a good boy with a good heart, like Superman. He’s interested in Meg and she’s someone who has to be rescued, like Lois Lane. The story is about a god finding his true value in humanity, like Superman. And Hades wants to stop Hercules, just like Lex Luthor wants to stop Superman.
I think I would have liked it more if it was more original instead of using Superman as a blueprint for basically everything. If this film came out today instead of the 90s, everyone would have pointed that out. If you want an example of a Disney film that uses a similar formula to create something different, watch Lilo & Stitch.
But it’s not a bad film. The animation is neat, the color palette is decent even though I’m not into this art direction and the characters kinda work. But when I think of Disney, I think of a combination of creativity, fun twists, big events, storytelling, etc.
And hey, it could have been worse. A LOT worse.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide