Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Meanlucario
Don’t worry. I didn’t specifically mean someone here when I mentioned the Pokemon fandom. I was talking about these annoying fans who always complain about the new Pokemon games despite that they buy it anyway and rinse and repeat.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Zincy
The expansion definitely looks promising. I’m gonna get it on Wednesday. No command table, no borrowed power, no titanforging, revamped talents. I already have two 60 characters ready for it, my Ret which I demoted to Alt, and my destro Lock which I decided to switch as my main this expansion. This is the first expansion I’m not maining my original pally.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
When I made a playlist of songs from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on Apple Music, I used the original music from Kingdom Hearts rather than the 1.5 HD ReMix versions that were present in that game.
Posted Report
Ring Team
Artist -

@Mighty Aphrodite
I think it depends. If the noisy things I have to stand about a certain fandom (that includes trends, complaints and even manners) while watching a series or playing a videogame are bigger than the quality aspects of that piece of work, then I’m wasting my time.
This is why I don’t play Genshin Impact or Sonic (with the exception of Sonic Mania).
EDIT: Oh, and any furry game.
Ring Team
Artist -

@Meanlucario
I wouldn’t say I hate any game just because it has a big audience. It’s more like a game loved by a questionable fandom, like League of Legends. After hearing many bad experiences with how people act in any match, why would I play it?
When it comes to hate games, I wouldn’t say I hate a specific game. Probably the David Cage games because, while they are unintentionally funny, most of the characters are either really generic or really deranged, depending on what David Cage might be interested in.
And also maybe Final Fantasy XIII.
Posted Report
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[@Meanlucario](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5313521#post_531352
Man that brings memories
When you train and fight and feed your agumon, you think you getting a Greymon
BOOM
Its a Monochromon instead
You make it poop on the grass thinking he needs less discipline
BOOM
NUMEMON MOTHERFUCKER
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
What Shooter Game doesn’t have normal Pistols but instead SMG’s as the default starter backup weapon?
I mean a Glock being a backup to an MP5 seems pointless when said SMG could be paired with a Shotgun or Sniper Rifle.
And yes, usually these same games will include Revolvers as Power Weapons that can 1 shot anything.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide