Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@phoenixacezero
The problem with the OK gesture is that it wasn’t originally made to be a white supremacist symbol. Thanks to 4chan and other edgelords, however, it’s now considered a hateful gesture, similar to how “Pepe the Frog” and “LeT’s Go BrAnDoN” ended up.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
T bagging is the act of dipping ones scrotum into another person’s mouth, it’s the equivolent of using game mechanics to make o blowjob motion, and some people don’t want to fucking deal with that shit,
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I remember when BioShock 2 had an “alternate-reality game” where you followed a man named Mark Meltzer as he investigates the disappearance of his daughter Cindy. In the game itself, his fate was that he was captured and brainwashed into a Big Daddy so he could still be with Cindy, who became a Little Sister. Thankfully I avenged him by saving her.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Cyborg_pony
or they’re acting like “Perfect concerned saints that care about a community,” to hide their dirty laundry or profit off people’s ignorance; just like Bully Hunter.
That’s seems to be the most likely in the modern day. Like people censoring because the oversex to project the fragile female, turn out to have been harassing. Speaking of; they tried a Bully Hunters 2.0 recent and it was laughed at.
It’s the same type of moralism we saw in the 80’s and 90, although, they’ll putting them to shame. There’s literally a manga that had a censor bar over a woman’s clothed crotch. You can’t make this shit up.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
Maybe when it started, but I don’t think anyone other than those who want to be offended see it that way. And to quote an SA victim on a video of the topic:
As someone who is a legitimate victim of sexual assault, it is frustrating seeing people who have pedaled the idea of something deeply traumatizing to many victims would be equivalent to an action is a game. Not even a game in vr, but a game that you can literally just stand up, and walk away. Thankfully people are calling this out for being as wrong as it is and diminishing the legitimate pain caused by sexual assault
Cyborg_pony

@phoenixacezero
Yup. It’s like they’re so disgusted with an actual female form to the point when they see it, they’re the ones driven made and commit the acts they claim others do… Then blame everything and everyone over their own actions.
It’s getting to the point where it’s going to loop around again and blame violence on games. They kind of already do, censorship doesn’t stop with, it’s an all-consuming Shoggoth. they’re start demanding M-rated games tone down violence. I’ve even seen it in some degree already.
Cyborg_pony

@phoenixacezero
Mostly. Some just parrot to say “See!? I’m just as righteous! I hate that thing too!” Although, it’s harder to tell anymore. Just recently I remember people whining about certain characters from a game and then low and behold, were caught needed to make a tweelonger about how they weren’t at fault for their actions.
@Goku Black
Battlefield and COD are indistinguishable now.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Been playing the original Ratchet and Clank trilogy. Still holds up very well. I’ve never finished going commando or up your arsenal though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide