Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #B80D
The time limit being one month, I gotta do all the stuff and quests that I can before Calamity Ganon breaks free.
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
I now have both Dark Knight panther mounts. Think I’ll start working towards the Warrior bears next. Totally not because I’m sad how DRK feels in 90 content now compared to WAR, which is just absolute monke brain fun.
Background Pony #B80D
Where you guys see a waste of times in Nintendo Switch games, I see thousands of pictures to take in them and add to my Nintendo Switch album on my computer for me to look back on years later.
Background Pony #B80D
For “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”, I have the pictures organized in each folder by year, month and day.
In “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate”, I have a folder of spirits that I defeated during “Spirit Board events”.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

random thing that kinda bugs me about warcraft’s fandom as i look back, but how often people draw elf/orc/troll/draeinei women not just shorter then canon, but like a whole head shoter then human men who in canon barely reach their shoulders at best last i remember
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

You want randomness? Try random encounters in JRPG games.
I’m glad Persona games (at least the modern ones) don’t depend on random encounters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide