Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Mikey
I hate how in order to impress society about your gaming system, it needs to be as far away as cartoony as possible. And I am NOT dunking on Zelda and Metroid in general, just to let you know.
@Dustcan
First try?! I didn’t even count how many times I lost to Jevil.
Other than Jevil, I didn’t die at all in Chapter 1. In Chapter 2, I lost to Spamton a couple times. Mainly due to having to forcefully fight him solo. Both forms of Queen I didn’t lose to but MAN were they really tense. I don’t know what popped in my mind to bring my A game while slowly running low on resources.
Spamton was just easier to read for me compared to Jevil. Who knows how the other secret bosses will fair.
@Penguin Dragneel
Figures. Well, at least Ian Flynn can finally prove his worth.
Background Pony #7172
I’m all for video games having better stories and writing, but not while sacrificing what makes a video game a video game.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Been playing Halo 2.
Never in my life I have ever seen my squad getting obliterated in a manner of seconds…
What happened, if you ask? Three marines with rocket launchers… That all.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks
Even with the PS3’s original price in mind, this still doesn’t change the fact that Nintendo needed non-gamers to keep the company afloat. Has everybody’s love for graphics and realism become fact when it comes to gaming sales these days?
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Don’t quote me on this just yet, but I think Metroid Dread might just be my 2021 game of the year. It’s just a lot of fun to play through (yes, even the tense sequences with the EMMI).
Also relevant:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide