Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And my city elf Kallian has been created for when I’m ready to tackle DA:O again.
@Thanotos Omega
He’s talking about Code Vein.
@Thanotos Omega
I do have the Special Edition, though monks were always the least interesting class to me in D&D since weapons are more fun than fist.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
You can use weapons polearms single swords dual swords dual axes and a musket, and magic, though it does have the kind of lame deal where your charcter’s looks and even clothes are only available in like 7 presets, but i will vouch for it being one of the best written BioWare games, also if you are playing a dude and want strait ships it actually allows you to have a poly ship with both the female love interests,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario
Nah i was trying to trick you in to the poly romance because spoilers! the two girls are first cousins and a lot of people find that super squicky even if you assume that they aren’t sleeping with eachother,
It really is a good game with great writing, some of the best romances Bioware ever did, I still stand by it having the best F/F romance they ever did, and a really enjoyable world, with a failed but still unique take on the morality system, i just also wanted to prank you,
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
Sometimes i have to engage in stupid chaotic actions to keep my neutral good alignment,
@Dustcan
It’s a pretty good game, but you have to be ready for how cheap it can be, story characters ect are fine character creator is really good,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Yeah, I think I’ll pass on Jade Empire. I lost interest after the tutorial fight and seeing that polearms aren’t listed among the weapons. Why play a game set in Asia when I can’t use a naginata or similar polearm?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
I looked on the wiki and the staff tree (where that weapon is) is the weakest of them all (other than the gun) and it’s only one weapon. It’s just not appealing to me at all.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Should’ve been female. You would’ve been the one kidnapped on your wedding day, only for your would-be savior to slide you the sword right before your rapists had their way with you.
Then you do what comes natural for a RPG murderhobo protagonist.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide