Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #B80D
I beat RE3 remake on Standard, I beat it with an S rank, and I beat it in under 2 hours. All at once.

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Not bad.
Now take your infinite launcher and godmode your way through Inferno. No health items (besides the one at the power station. You know the one), fewest steps, etc.
Well, godmode all the way up to the final boss. That bullshit is more of a luck thing than anything on Inferno.
Background Pony #B80D
@Dustcan
I’m saving that (and the “Minimalist” trophy) for last. Also I’m pretty sure the “fewer steps” trophy is in RE2.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Touché. I was a huge Halo fan during the OG Xbox era, and even did pretty well in online ranked in Halo 2. I wavered a bit with Halo 3 and ODST, mostly because I felt (and still feel) that the story for 3 is very weak.
The OG Halo Wars is my jam. I love the shit out of that game, and is my third-favourite Halo game (after 1 and 2 respectively). It’s why I was really disappointed with both the story and the gameplay for Halo Wars 2, since it felt like such a step down from Halo Wars.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Plus my five years of usage on the Switch doesn’t help, since my muscle memory is more familiar on the Switch than
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I remember Oblivion.
Fun game. Don’t want to try it again.
Actually I do. But I know better than to ruin the memories.
Background Pony #B80D
I can’t tell if the HOT DOGGER that Jill’s carrying is named for its ability to make enemies burst into flames, or if it’s because it looks like a grilled hot dog.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide