Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Ring Team
This comparison is both right and wrong.
Dwarves are small so it makes sense for them to look the way they look.
In Dragon Age spefically the first game. The Female Dwarf looks like a man. So yeah.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Ring Team
As far as I could tell, Nowi doesn’t have pink streak in her hair. Pink questionable clothing, but no streak. Yarne could have a pink tuft of hair on his head, depending on the father. Looking at Fates, Selkie has a father-base streak, Elise has purple streaks in her hair, and Peri’s hair goes from blue to pink.
@Ring Team
Not just you, especially when they choose the examples base on who they want to win.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Meanlucario
I was talking about how we got characters that are supposed to be 1000 years old but look like a child, a minor. I wasn’t necessarily talking about pink spiky hair.
But yeah, I agree that these comparisons are very weird.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
What is “rollback” in terms of fighting games? Some game or other is getting it and people on Twitter are making a big deal about it.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
Selaco, an indie first person shooter game in development using a modified version of the GZDoom engine that looks very pleasing to the eye.
Really excited for this one. To be honest, i prefer keeping up with the indie game scene rather than ones from the bigger industry given that with the former at least you’re more likely to have an honest, gradual assessment of the development process. I can’t bring myself up to trust any hyped AAA trailer anymore.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The next WoW expansion is going to pull the obvious trick and be a multiverse story.
There are already hints in the current story that something may happen to reality/the time line. And the most recent Heathstone expansion, Fracture in Alterac is all about alternative versions of Horde and Alliance characters.
They’re just creatively bankrupt enough to do it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide