Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Goku Black
You think? It’s clear as day, just look at how plasticy the top one looks, and how more gritty and realistic the bottom one looks, all the worn out look, the scratches, the smudges on the screen.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Mikey
I know there’ve been complaints about the graphics at the reveal gameplay trailer, but I’m likely going to be too busy shooting at Grunts and Brutes to even notice tiny graphical details at the final release, even in 4K resolution.
I’m a bit drunk right now anyway, so it’s hard to think and see perfectly straight.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So I wonder how future N64 games will break on NSO. I bet Paper Mario will make the invisible penguins visible and desync their movement, and also misplace the ice walls on Shiver Mountain, making it impossible to beat Chapter 7 without swimming on land to retrieve items to close doors so that they’re open and then re-completing chapter 5.
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
@Wiimeiser
Thats why Im forever grateful to have kept all the original SNES games. PAL versions mind you so the play at 50hz or summat. Never ever sold anything i owed.
Because if you cant trust freaking Nintendo to release their own games without some form of issue, at least you a freaking physical backup. I really dont understand how gamers put up with this nonsense.
And no doubt there will some people who will still defend Nintendo out of some misplaced sense of loyalty.
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
@Wiimeiser
Didnt mean to assume you did mate.
I just wonder how these things get massively overlooked. They have enough manpower and endless resources and tons of lawyers crossing every T’s and whatnot. Its just baffling to me.
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
@ichiban iceychan 1517
Welp. probably for the best really. Though i do wish we could get a straight-up 1 v 1 fighting game instead of these Smash clones. If you are rubbish at platform games and fighting games like i am, Smash brothers is beyond controllable for me.
Honestly i get sensory overload wtching kids play the switch one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide