Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Huh, I have to say, hats off to the guy who made Metallic Child, considering it has some pretty solid polish to it, I’m honestly impressed.
I certainly can say this game is a hidden gem on the Switch for sure.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
HELL YEAH BABY!
I MADE THAT ASSHOLE SHIDO CONFESS FOR ALL THE S##T THAT HE’S DONE!
YOU CAN ROT IN A JAIL CELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE! WOOOHOOOO!
(Ahem). Sorry about that. Persona 5 Royal business.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

OK so here is the current concept for Dark Souls hardcore mode,
1: You start the game with a small amount of items that are now needed to resurect at a bonfire or to restore your HP estus and spells at one, each boss drops a few more of these items dying with none of them in your inventory results in the game resetting story progress back to when you first arrived at fire link shrine, all key items are put back in their places but other guaranteed items environmental loot shop inventories ect doesn’t respawn you keep all your levels and loot,
2: Several key areas receive a table of enemy deployments they can draw on, including enemies from neighboring areas, making it harder to predict what is to come, this pool expands with each slain boss,
3: New miniboss level enemies are added to areas and patrol over a large area, these enemies spawn in more frequently and with higher stats the more Bosses you kill,
4: all Bosses are permenately in their new extreme forms(A new mechanic for the remaster where every boss has a new super powered variant you can fight after killing them once normally) things like Ornstein and Smaugh both having 50% more HP and when the extra HP is depleted they go super form meaning you can end up facing both super forms at once ect,
5: Killing Manus and Priscilla become prerequisites for facing Gwyn,
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Aparently people already have dread running on emulator.
Annoyingly people think the problem is just how much money nintendo is getting
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Mikey
I think Kotaku and pcgamer talking about it will just cause Nintendo to target said emulator/roms sites.
It’s what usually happens when they bring attention to rom hacks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide