Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@NitroFury  
Here’s the funny thing. Nintendo keeps getting accused of being too kiddy, and yet they they allow stuff like Nekopara to release uncut, while Sony censors it.

Aka the opposite of how it was back in the 90s.

Also, fanboys of opposing fandoms just hate each other in general.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Beau Skunky  
I gotta be honest: As much as I like Nintendo, I don’t like everything about it and, thankfully, I don’t have to.

For example, I love Metroid, Mario and Smash Bros. But I don’t like Xenoblade or the price of Nintendo products. I also don’t like some vocal fanboys.
phoenixacezero
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Penguin Dragneel  
Not only that. They also have some pretty gory stuff in there game selections which is a bit opposite of some of the mainstream games they present. With that said, some those game get overshadowed by the mainstream one for example No more Heroes series by Suda51 and Grasshoppers was announced the same day a as that gory and mature Super Mario Galaxy, though I’m not certain about this example, someone correct me if I’m wrong about this one.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Penguin Dragneel  
If they say Nintendo is “too kiddy”, then when was the last time these Sony and Xbox Fanboys ever played Sonic, Spyro, Crash, Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, Ray Man, and/or Banjo-Kazooi?
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Silent_Witness  
On the topic of Smash/Nick, some big tournament players are making a huge deal about “boycotting” the Sakurai presents and playing the Nick All Stars game because they really need to turn everything into a huge dickwaving contest now
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@igotnopicks  
Oh, I love Splatoon! I think it’s one of the most innovative games Nintendo has ever made.

However, I only have the first one. I don’t have the second one because I heard the campaign mode is not very good and it’s very short. I could pay for the DLC, but I don’t wanna pay for a game and then pay for a DLC.

Hopefully Splatoon 3 will have a huge campaign mode, and, judging by this tweet…

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/1441162996928036869

…I really want that version of Splatoon 2 with all the DLC in the cartridge.

But yeah, I really like Splatoon! It’s one of my favourite games in the Wii U.

@Mikey  
In my Metroid universe, Other M doesn’t exist.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Silent_Witness  
The Big Bad looks ridiculous, the game respawned my in a way that caused me to clip through the ground (I play the campaign with friends), and the evil glowing orb pulled a Roadrunner and went from zero to one-hundred instantly. It’s so bad that I can’t help but laugh at it. It also forgets what happens in Reach and that Blue Lady was made by the Forerunners and is well over 8 years old, as well as shoving everything in our face very quickly makes the game feel like it’s flying past us. We stopped after level 4.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Cortana’s going rampant from her age was a plot point though, especially as it gets picked up in the next game.

Her time with the Gravemind also had the benefit of rushing her through her rampancy stage and pushed her into an early metastability.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide