Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Dustcan
Mass effect 2 went in a dissapointing direction but is almost as good as the first.

Three was horrible and it's ending was was the least of its problems. Fucking 95% is glitchy ass arena combat with the occasional choices that are bottlenecked harder than the Persians at Thermopylae.

But whatever.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I'm halfway through thief 2 and Its one of the best games I've ever played with surprisingly few Glitches for an almost 20 year old game being played on a modern computer.

The one time it glitched was pretty funny though.

I was skulking through the castle when I hear footsteps coming towards me.
I duck Into a sideroom and put my ear to the door. It's a guard, and He's coming my way. I Flatten myself against the wall behind the door and pull out my blackjack just in case.

The guard opens the door and peers into the room, checking for intruders while I hold my breath and push myself further in the shadows.

The guard grunts and turns to leave and I start to relax. Then it happens.

As the guard is Turning, Just His face clips through the door I'm hiding behind and suddenly we're practically nose to nose.

There's an awkward split second where we're just locking eyes, And then I bop him on the shnoz wack a mole style and knock him out.

I proceed to hide his body in a toilet stall.
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Forest of Sin
Well, chapter 6 of Evil Within has a monster room section near the start, and it's not fun. Even if you get through it, a second one appears and if you die in the second room, you have to redo it all over again. Fuck Evil Within.

@igotnopicks
Considering even the ME fandom seems to think it's great, I think you may want to play it yourself before saying it's bad.

And most games get patches, so I think you are overreacting to that fact of the industry.
Meanlucario

Forest of Sin
@igotnopicks
And how many of those are from people who actually played the game and not just downvoted it for day-one early impressions? Ask the people who actually played it and not those who hated it because that was the popular thing to do.

On Steam, it has a 79% positive rating, so those who actually own and played it seems to like it.
Meanlucario

Forest of Sin
@igotnopicks
Even 3? Sounds like a good chunk of the reviews were made as knee-jerk reactions than. And don't move the goalpost from "4.9 on Metacritic" to "less than all the other ME games."
Dustcan
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Ring Team

Andromeda and FF XIII does share a rep in that their rep isn't unwarranted, but definitely suffer from getting caught up in spiral that makes people remember them as worse than they were.
silbasa

Andromeda was pretty bad on release. My face is tired, hilarious walking etc. The game itself was a watered down clone of the main games that never really worked. And it kinda flopped so EA just pulled the plug on the entire thing. I was not a fan.
Egil

screaming forever
Just need every cadeaux (one left in Playrooms kill me now), and every secret and I'll be done with Shadowman Remastered. Great game, it's what a remaster should be.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
3D Printed Lithophane Nightlamps

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~