Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Replayed Fallout New Vegas recently. I love that its the only 3D Fallout game where you get the option to look out at the wasteland and go “this isn’t wasteland enough” and proceed to murder everyone and wipe out every faction.

As someone in a comments section I read the other day put it, the game is “The Courier finishes what the bomb started”.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I give it 4 years max until we see DED SPESS RIMEKK.

Please don’t change anything. Just give us Ded Spess with shinier graphics and better sound. Not that the sounds in Ded Spess was bad. It was actually one of the stronger element of the game. (That frantic violin bgm and loud necromorph noises gives me panic attack everytime.)

I hope it’s more REmake2 and less REmake3.

I’m okay if it’s more like FFVII Remake or Rebuild of EVA 3.0+1.0 where it practically is kinda like, a sequel-lreboot thing where everything is reset but it acknowledges that the original happened…somehow.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario  
@Dustcan  
It’s still one of the decade’s best horror game experience.  
Solid immersive gameplay, functional storyline that gives the player enough reason to go from A to B, enough novelty elements like a nonexistent HUD and zero gravity puzzles and generally fun encounters (mostly) with enemies that boils down to shoot weak point for massive damage.

It was RE4 in Space with less of Ashley’s teenage ass’n’tiddies and Leon’s QTE section, and more of Isaac’s HUURGH! EUUGH! HEEYUH!
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
Dead Space 2 improved on DS1 on practically everything, yet without the solid successful entry that was Dead Space, there wouldn’t be anything to build on.

Dead Space was a breakthrough. All of it was novel. Dead Space 2 just expanded upon and polished it. That novelty carried the bulk of the whole experience, but ofc once it wears off you’ll find a game that has some issues and could be better, which DS2 became.

Reason why I have a real soft spot and put Dead Space as somewhat superior to the objectively superior Dead Space 2 was exactly that combo of novelty and familiarity. Novel because it’s a new IP with new gameplay mechanics and elements, familiar because it plays most space-alien-zombie tropes kinda straight and it doesn’t stray too much from the 3rd person shooter popularized by RE4.

No doubt DS2 was the better of the two, but I really think highly of Dead Space for being a solid, memorable first entry to the IP.

Even little things that is the NICOLEISDEAD twist was such a “holy shit” moment. Not because we didn’t expect her to have been dead, it was that many of us realized too late that it’s being spelled out for us through the title of each chapter. It felt smart. I felt smart for finally figuring it out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide