Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

So far Dark alliance is pretty OK, the biggest issues are some poor control repossiveness, menus being slow to pop up and CB not reading shots when i hit the fire button/performing kicks when aiming, still after the complete shit show of Outriders i will take it, it’s kinda sad playing it though knowing how bad things turn out for some of the characters,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
I can legit become overwelmed and need to leave the room when the only people in it are me my dad and my brothers, the closest i ever came to D&D was running Heroquest for my brother and my at the time best friend, and there i was the DM in my room, as safe a game as it could be,
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@kleptomage

It defiantly looks like that “good with friends” game that became nigh unplayable solo, like when dealing with several trolls shown in that vid. I thought the game was on early access, but it appears to not be which means it’ll probably remain pretty broken. Even a lot of positives are saying it’s in utter shambles, considering it’s an Online game, netcode is pretty paramount.

Don’t really like the TBS style when being a non-raged class, it doesn’t mesh will in my opinion, since if you need to hit someone that’s behind you, you have you swivel around and usually get hit anyways.

Just because I’m a tank, doesn’t mean I should have tank controls

@Meanlucario  
Friends are for soft tacos.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Abandonded by Blue Box might just be an ongoing ARG.

It may not be marketing for Kojima’s Silent Hill, but it might just be a ploy for an upcoming game by another big name development theam because ppl is asking multiple questions like: Who the fuck is Hassan Kahraman? Why even promo this game? What is even happening?

This is cool.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

What ARG?
Check out the post I made. @tehwatever

So either by some insane coincidence or a stupid mistake on Hassan Kahraman’s part, his tweet on his new game titled ABANDONED pretty much opened the floodgate for Kojima Silent Hill theorists to run through.

Hassan Kahraman, is now accused of being what Joakim Mogren was for The Phantom Pain: a Kojima marketing ploy.

BUT, Hassan Kahraman flat out denied being Kojima and has actually been around developing failed indies and kickstarters for quite some time now, so chances are he IS a real indie dev and NOT Kojima (despite sharing initials and that if you run “Hideo” on google translate from japanese to turkish you get Kahraman–you see why ppl are flipping out about this?)

The deleted tweet that started all this? He said “Guess the title! (First letter=S and Last letter=L)”

Yea he pretty much just painted a target on himself.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Now, Kahraman may just be doing some ARG that begins with a teaser trailer for an upcoming PS5 exclusive game that he himself developed.

That in itself is fine. I love clever marketing ARGs.

The problem is: dude struck the Silent Hill conspiracy hornet nest with that one stupid tweet and now he’s pretty much hyping up a game that doesn’t exist.

My favorite attempt at reaching has to be this comment:

“Well…Silent Hill IS currently an ABANDONED project so…”

Yeah. Hassan Kahraman may have lured some insane stubborn crowd his way.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@phoenixacezero  
Neither can I, (I don’t own a PS5) BUT, I may be able to participate in the ARG tho, considering most ARGs are basically internet detective work where you solve an ongoing mystery across websites, social media, actual treasure hunt, or just watch Night Mind or Game Theory to just give us the full story / working theory.
QuasarNova
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

>Heading back home from a long day of work  
>Feels like doing some monster hunting  
>Has to kill two tempered carpet bombers

Maybe i dont need to play that much
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide