Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

NPC in an event that progresses the Main Storyline: Main Character! Hurry! Over here I need help! It’s really urgent that you get here right now! I can’t hold out for much longer!

MC, realizing he’s in a free-roaming game with no completion time limit: Hold on bro imma check out that mountain at the opposite direction of where you is at.

200 game hours later, maxed out stats, all sidequests completed

MC: Ey bro I’m here, lemme just one-shot everybody.

NPC: Thank the gods! Had you arrived a moment later it would have been the end for me.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Some Turkish developer made one trailer on a game with a pending title, dialogue written by someone who barely passed ESL, zero gameplay and everybody thinks it’s Kojima’s Silent Hill. The more he denies being Kojima the more ppl are convinced he is.

Link to the reddit post. This is INSANE. This is some next level pareidolia.

It’s not everyday you trip and fall and be accused of being Hideo Kojima.

Hassan Karahman is 99% not Hideo Kojima, despite them sharing the same initials.

Edit: A message from Nuare, an outsourcing studio working with Hassan says “we are real people with real names” like, why you gotta clarify that bit tho? That is a suspiciously specific thing to be saying.

This insane mess of a coincidence is less likely than being hit by a lightning omg.
Background Pony #C55F
Why do all of the Mario RPGs (Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi) feel like Baby’s First RPG?
Background Pony #C55F
I’m not saying what Cawthon did was right, but I can’t believe people are surprised that a guy who, from what I’ve heard, is a devout Christian, leans right politically. These people know he made Christian games before FNAF, right?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Background Pony #C55F  
I guess not. In a horror franchise so utterly divorced from the realm of modern ethics, they never saw fit to look at where he came from.

They might have learned something about passion for one’s art, and making the best of one’s limited abilities.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Meanlucario

@Cyborg_pony  
People love our DnD for how strict it is and none of this free spirited let your imagination go wild and created something crazy like candy/steampunk mixed game where you begin as rebels out to overthrow a corrupt descendant of King Candy only to get involved into an even more convoluted where after you find out that it was someone impersonating them and now have to go on a rescue mission where you have to fight fruit slices shooting rhino, necromancer who is kidnapping chocolate bunnies from a town with sugar zombies and pray your bard doesn’t get fail their seduction and get mauled by marshmallow sirens your group near a river hot chocolate with filled with skulls resting a peanut butter seabed below.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide