Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
Because i don't play Ubisoft games very often, and hell i have been gone from here for most of the time when ubisoft first was exposed and then when it came out they hadn't fixed it, so it wasn't a topic of conversation,
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls

Forest of Sin
@Thanotos Omega
If I remember correctly, you were one of the people defending the latest Assassin Creed game, so you have been playing them. And you love bring up Riot, so you aren't a stranger to kicking a horse that refuses to move.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario
Kind of like other people who heaped glowing praise NaughtyDog for the last of Us 2, despite a lot of the terrible things they were doing. Only after all the "awards" it got did a few say anything, many of them having a hand in voting for ND to get those rewards.

Usually every time I've seen someone say "separate the art from the artist" it's usually in response to the "artist" having a very outspoken opinion and attacking people who disagree, much like what happed with BFV and look at how that went.

Also, a lot of people usually don't play the game, just talk endlessly about any things in the game they liked because it catered to them on a personal level. Much with Odyssey's backlash over the MC having offspring. I can't believe it! A game about heritage and ancestors they had the audacity to conceive and carry on their bloodline!! HRUMPH!! #AssassinsCreedRuinedMyFanFic
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls

Forest of Sin
Cyberpunk 2077 is on sale on GOG. Is the DLC for the game out yet? Like to wait for a GotY or Definitive edition to by a game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
3D Printed Lithophane Nightlamps

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~