Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

shinigamiPeter

@igotnopicks  
You reminded me of that time DSP ragequited on the battle with Nyx Avatar in Persona 3. Remember kids- never leave your healers charmed. Even on Easy. Especially in the game with full heal spells. And then don’t let it happen the second time.
tehwatever
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I’m…  
I need answers.

Who’s making these mobile game ads like seriously? WHO?! Holy shit not only are they not even indicative of the game they’re advertizing, they’re flat out misleading, and they’re COPIES of each other (the ads, not the games). I once saw a Mafia City ad but with cowboys and bandits, and you wanna know what game it was advertizing? HERO WARS!

Like, WHY?! WHO MADED THESE? I’m asking because I want in on the action.

If they can be making stupid, downright sexist misogynist offensive misleading disgusting and even flat out “implying rape” ads but they can get away with it? I want some of that. Maybe I can finally just draw sexy hijabi girls all day and flood your feed with it. If in the future your internet experience is suddenly inundated with anime hijab girls then I want to be the one responsible for it.
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Forest of Sin
Apparently in Dragon’s Dogma, you can only double-jump if you play a rogue and take a dagger skill, and there are plenty of items that require that ability to get to. One more reason DD isn’t worth playing. Atleast Greedfall’s BS class limitation is something you learn about early on.
Ring Team
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

So we haven’t got a new Rayman game since 2013, but we got 2 fully produced (with very high production value) and developed Rabbids games for the Switch since 2017.

Aaaand another reason to be less and less of a Nintendo fan. At least I have Smash.
Ring Team
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
I only played Fire Emblem Awakening and I think it’s pretty good. It’s possibly one of the best 3DS games.

I haven’t played Three Houses though, but my first impression is this: It doesn’t look great.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~