Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Isn’t Doki Doki Literature Club reliant on a PC medium? Like one of the biggest twists of the game is that the player themselves has to datamine the game’s code? That doesn’t work on consoles.
Ring Team
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
Ooooff, that’s another one of my favourites.

I’ll say that Bloodborne has a better soundtrack than Dark Souls. And the art design has a grotesque tone that fits with the themes of Bloodborne even more than Dark Souls. The gameplay mechanics are easier than in Dark Souls, although it has some tricks, like how the guns work. And in terms of narrative, Bloodborne is more unpredictable than Dark Souls.

My logical sense says “Bloodborne is better”. But my heart says “Dark Souls is my favourite”.

I think it’s one of these “you love more mom or dad” scenarios. I don’t think a definitive answer is necessary, as long as you love them.
Background Pony #2782
Is the whole point of RPGs that you start out as a wimp, and gradually get stronger?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Tiny Mon' Poke Pins

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~