Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I mean, generally speaking FromSoftware’s been around for a while, it’s just, even with Armored Core, they didn’t really get noticed until the Souls games. Otherwise they’ve usually been involved with Middle Market-tier games, including the hella underrated Otogi and Lost Kingdoms games, and Metal Wolf Chaos
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Forest of Sin
Just to be clear, I want Elden Ring to be great and to play it if so, I just also believe that anyone/thing can fail, and I want to make sure I’m buying due to quality (and cost when it comes to sales) and not hype.
@Ring Team
That’s why you should look into what someone actually made instead of just what they’re most known for.
Ring Team
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Kiryu-Chan  
I’ve personally known From Software for the Tenchu games, but back then I was too young to understand this type of game. Then I’ve known the Armored Core games in 2005. My brother loved Armored Core For Answer, but I didn’t care for big robots.

The rest is history. From Software got in the map of mainstream appeal thanks to the Souls games.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Mikey  
Like I said they might show something but right now it’s not finished. With how much the game has been in development hell would it still look good.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Princess of books
@igotnopicks  
Yeah, and it’s probably been in development longer than Elden Ring. And unless Prime 4 is open world and looks like this, I don’t see it being much longer.
pixel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Bad taste in everything
Finally got a sub 40 in Celeste. 💪

It’s a shame OBS had been a derp for me lately so I didn’t get to record it. But my new PB is 39:28.933
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
SFW MLP Discor - Art channels, general chat, fun, emojis, music and much more to come!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~