Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@ichiban iceychan 1517

>reuses Rarity mumbling gif

full

This guy is considered “augmented”, since it’s really just a single whole-arm prosthetic.

full

This guy is “augmented” despite both arms being prosthetics (plus both legs IIRC), lots of hexagonal panels on his skin, “nodes” and wires all over, and collapsible sunglasses. Yes, sunglasses that slide in and out of his orbital bones.

The future cannot come fast enough.

Appropriately enough he’s kinda the litmus between “augmented” and “cyborg” though. There’s in-story reasons about the distinction stemming from him.

full

This guy is straight up called a cyborg. Dude’s clearly more machine than man at this point.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario  
That means there’ll be mini-Chris’s running around. That’s basically the equivalent of continuing the Redfield bloodline.

What, you think Chris breaks Leon’s legs so he can’t escape from his sister just because he likes it? Well he probably does, but still!
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Invisible war was massively underated. A relatively complex hybrid RPG that was called “Mediocrity defined” by the gaming press simply because it wasn’t quite as good as the first. This was the same year the first call of duty came out mind you. Perhaps If the press weren’t nursing their hateboners for invisible war they would have headed the true enemy off at the pass.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Another dead month on games with gold coming up, i already own and don’t care for both of the 360 games, and the XB1 game sare not my thing being a physics puzzle game and a game where you play as a dude, i am still so mad that Outriders was such a terrible game and am even more pissed that it’s getting more games now because idiots didn’t refund the piece of shit,
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario  
From my experience, the games themselves are fun shooters that you can easily get into. The problem is, you have to deal with greedy monetization practices, as well as the fact that they release new titles EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide