Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

shinigamiPeter

Three of Neo TWEWY tracks were put on japanese website of the game and subsequently riped to YT. Track 1 and Track 2 are from the trailers, but Track 3 I’m pretty sure is new. Sounds like we’re getting a banger of an OST.

I’m still in disbelief that it’s a game that actually exists. Like, I stopped hoping for the sequel to TWEWY good 10 years ago. Even when Nomura said that he wanted to make a sequel, but chances depended on sales of Final Remix, I wanted to believe, but felt it was going nowhere. But it actually is coming out. It’s…a bizarre, though great feeling. What’s next, sequel to Kid Icarus Uprising? But really, Sakurai pls.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I must say I’m a bit confused as to how Octopath Traveler decides which character is prioritized when using items. Normally when you use an item that restores HP, the game automatically selects the character with the lowest HP- that’s fine, but the prioritization doesn’t seem to work with any other restorative items. I can’t count the number of items I wasted because I assumed the game would automatically snap to the character who needs it, only for it to… not do that.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Mikey

And that should be her mori animation. She smacks the survivor to the ground, then answers a phone call on a suddenly appeared vanity table, before smashing the whole thing on top of the survivor.

I mean there’s other, more snu-snu esque things people are probably hoping for, but I don’t think they’ll be implemented.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Decided to work on Witcher instead of DA:I since I forgot the latter bugged out and need to learn how to activate console commands and how to activate war table events though it.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I think I need to spend some time either buying better equipment, or just leveling up in Octopath, because I’m starting to get to a point where I’m getting wiped by basic ass normal encounters. Doesn’t help that I just wasted an hour on a storyline boss that managed to catch me in a downward spiral where he killed several party members and I had to waste every turn reviving someone, only for him to turn around and kill someone else each time his turn came up.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Silent_Witness

Yeah, I’ve noticed that the “Danger Level” indicator is starting to get inaccurate. I have 3 party members in the 34+ range and my last around 22. The Danger Level says 28, but I’m getting wiped left and right.

But even when abusing Tressa’s money making skills I just don’t have the coin needed to constantly top of my gear so I’m left doing level grinding. But grinding is so slow in this game.

When you hit a brick wall in this game you’re just plain stuck.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Dustcan  
Funny you should mention Tressa because it’s the third part of her storyline I’m trying to push through. The end boss for it is no pushover- he doesn’t summon other enemies during the fight like the other bosses do, but he makes up for it by just being really goddamn powerful and able to move twice every round. And by basically every attack of his being able to poison you.  
Also in the cave leading up to the encounter is a random fight that includes two lightning elements. They have an attack that hits every member of your party, and will almost always kill them in one hit. It is, no joke, the only encounter in the game so far where I will run away the moment I see them and feel absolutely no shame in doing so. They are that deadly.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So, remember that design flaw that render the PS4 useless? Well, it turns out that the newly introduced PS5 also has that too.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
This didn’t seem to get much attention on the Sonic forum, but Mike Pollock is being harassed on Twitter by some anti-semetic creepshow.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide