Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I’ve been grinding for the Dark Aether camo in COD Zombies. PAIN. I play this game way too much but dammit I’mma get my money’s worth.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Mikey  
Lol. It’s Metroid’s 35th Anniversary… we’ll be lucky if Nintendo adds more Metriod-related avatars to the Switch. rubs temples
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Primal Carnage: Extinction, despite having a very tiny playerbase, the developers never gave up in adding new content into their game. Its rare to see this
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I thought my playthrough had come to an unexpected and disappointing end. I got stuck at one of the bosses, not because I couldn’t beat him, but because every time I did, my emulator couldn’t seem to load up the next part of the game and I got stuck at a black screen after the post-battle results.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
Well, I just managed to beat Legend of Dragoon’s superboss with a single character with almost no health. Unfortunately, the other two characters who spent basically the whole battle dead missed out on getting a whole bunch of XP, so now they’re horribly lagging behind everyone else.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I’ve past the point of no return, beat a boss that I got stuck on in my first playthrough when I was a kid over twenty years ago, and reached the Moon That Never Sets.  
I’ve done more in this run than I have in the two that preceded it, and now there’s only one thing left to do: actually beat the game once and for all.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Mikey  
He’s all *scratchy deep voice* “You will fail and die and humanity will suffer”.

Which is kinda one-note after a while. There’s not really any depth other than him being evil for the evulz. He’s just “I am evil! The best kind of evil!” and nothing else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide