Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Me, my cousin and friend were going to play Sea of Thieves, until we saw the hopes we needed to go through in order to play together, so we decided to just start the Knoxx DLC for BL1. I did show them the glitch that allowed you to go through the death barrier using a vehicle.

On a side note, I started Digimon: Hacker’s Memory today.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Thanotos Omega

Yeah I would’ve thought after all that we’ve learned about the inner workings of development studios over the past five years that developers are just as culpable of shitty things in our games as publishers. Look at the development of Mass Effect Andromeda and Anthem for example: EA was pretty hands-off for the most part, yet Bioware couldn’t get its shit together in either case.

“B-But the forced use of Frostbite!”

While true, I don’t think it was as ‘forced’ as people make it out to be. EA would prefer an internal engine to one where they have to pay Epic or Bethesda or Crytek, but from the exposés on both MEA and Anthem, EA wasn’t “use Frostbite or else!” but more “we’d prefer you to use Frostbite, because it would be good for both us and you too.” And if there was coercion, then it shows the weaknesses in Bioware’s leadership by them not putting their feet down and saying “using Frostbite will make things much harder than they need to be. We will save more time and money by using Unreal, which is an engine we’re all familiar with, so even after license fees to Epic, we’ll still end up making more money.”

And that’s just Bioware. A lot of other developers are in the same position due to bad company culture and/or shitty or weak-willed leadership.

@Goku Black

Yes because apparently those companies were so much better when owned by westerners. Remind me again of what EA’s developer body count is at this point?

The problem isn’t who owns these giant publishers or where they come from, but the tone at the top that these publishers engender.
Background Pony #6F1D
Sony is banning games with dismemberment.

This is an China CCP censorship standard, and has been for years.

We’re moving to lowest common denominator standards, or most authoritarian. Same thing in this case.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Terminal Red  
>Meanwhile TLOUII, Days Gone, GoT and GoW  
*blows up heads and rips people apart in startlingly realistic and graphic ways

I was gonna say this is just Japan being strict(especially since they apparently didn’t object to dismemberment in Kakarot) but SIE still want to place even further restrictions on Japanese games
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide