Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Me, upon seeing strong character be in my party at the beginning of the game: These are the villains. They’re so obviously the villains.

Me, later: VINDICATION!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

That’s fascinating, but doesn’t solve the problem that I need their strength to get further into the game in the first place.

And then I’m screwed because I didn’t grind my other guys.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
Not like the games give you amble amount of enemies to kill and other pre-promotes who are also good/great. Ever watched a Dondon151 0% growth run?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Anyway, as i was saying earlier before realizing i was way to tired and angry to have a chance of explaining anything properly, the issue with the system of direct sequels to RPGs is that it takes a genre that already drags on way to much allot of the time, and adds even more baggage it, as well as greatly increasing the cost and effort needed to make them, RPGs should be self contained or else like ME they run the risk of wasting an entire setting in short order,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Dustcan  
I love ME, the N7 logo had been my gammer icon on xbox 360 for years now, but the games should not have been a single story trilogy, and should have allowed time and distance between each game’s cast, to avoid ruining the entire verse and making the milkyway all but unusable in the future, also relying on overly long multi game arcs can fuck you over like it did in DA:I where most of the companions are among the weakest BioWare ever had, because they didn’t think to make them fun or interesting in as fast a pace as they did for Origins and 2,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
Sounds like the issue isn’t direct sequels, but franchises blowing their load too quickly. That isn’t a problem with direct sequels, but how they’re done. There’s a big difference.

@Thanotos Omega  
But DA:I isn’t a direct sequel. That would require us following the DA:O player and not changing it every game. You’re using an indirect sequel as an example of why direct sequels are bad.
Wiimeiser
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Thanotos Omega  
Please tell me how the Milky Way was rendered unusable by having a continuous trilogy set there, there are more planets in the Milky Way than there are world brushes on the Gmod workshop.

Also, from what you’re saying, I gather that all RPG series should be as connected as mainline Final Fantasy.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
15ai is back up and I spent the last 4 minutes getting it to have Demoman say “Stout Shako for 2 refined!”

No regrets.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario  
it isn’t but in typical BioWare fashion it has to much baggage from the other games, and the lazy approach that resulted in the writers making such a bad party came from them doing ME,

@Wiimeiser  
Because the effects of 3’s endings are to big to not pick only one, and all of them change the status quo into one that makes it nearly impossible to carry on as the same series that came before,
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
More likely Bioware became fat and lazy off of their success. Anthem is a game they made. And I’m sorry if ME had great companions that the company took the wrong notes when making future companions.

Ever heard of prequels? And ME was always about Reapers and choices, so they had cornered themselves from the start. ME1 was about stopping a mass extinction, and the franchise’s dumb lore that has humans going from not even believing in aliens to having a member in their high council within a human’s lifespan was always going to limit future games. Not like 3’s ending had much going for it from the start anyway.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ebalosus  
W3 Reforged is the worst remaster ever. Look it up. So many issues.

-All owners of W3 are forced to update to the Remaster  
-Custom maps and gamemodes are owned by Blizzy  
-Buggy on launch.  
-Abysmal multiplayer experience across the board  
-The reskinned models are objectively higher-def but worse stylistically.  
-Cinematic cutscenes which would have been the highlight of the campaigns are cut entirely.

And more.

Listen. Nobody likes W3 Reforge. NOBODY. So if W3 Reforge is any indication of what is in store for D2 Remaster…it aint looking good.

Edit: OH. You were being ironic! Sorry I dint catch that. Well done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide