Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Cyber Sleuth ending spoiler: I have two Demon Lords and a digimon named after the apocalypses along side Royal Kights and a evil counterpart to one who missed me. That cracks me up a little.

@WyrmSpawN  
Oh. That will be chaotic.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I really hope we stop seeing direct sequels to RPGs soon, Mass Effect proved it can’t work, so stop doing it, it makes everything worse, just show some fucking basic self control and keep the stakes low for your fucking plots you worthless brain dead sacks of rot,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
I’m pretty sure that the problems with 3 has to do with it being rushed. And ME was meant to be a trilogy, so it only ending on 1 would have been a terrible move. And as much as I like 1, the sequels are a huge reason to play it in the first place.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Mass effect 1 was so good it could have been a stand alone story if they wanted it to be. I found the conclusion satisfying.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Meanlucario  
If I didn’t mind open ended endings the thing wouldn’t be my favourite horror movie.

It had a satisfying beginning middle and end. The villain was vanquished and the greater threat was still trapped and the hero was triumphant and determined to keep fighting.

The series could have ended there and It would have been fine.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Kinda like the first star wars movie. The Empire was defeated but not destroyed. But the story was self contained enough that it could of have finished their and been a fine stand alone experience.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Terminal Red  
It was 2 and 3 that made the ME franchise famous, though, and for good reasons. To me, 1 is meant to get us into the world and excited for what comes next (stopping the Reapers), not a one-and-done. And open endings depend on stuff like genres (a open ending in horror is common, where in a sci-fi adventure is a bit more rare) and the story, and in ME’s case, it’s not meant to be open ended in that way. And ME2 is the best one of the trilogy, so there’s that to consider.

@Terminal Red  
And no Empire Strikes Back, the best of the SW movies?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Terminal Red  
I think the problem is that you’re asking if they could, I’m asking if they should. ME1 could be a one-and-done, but shouldn’t be since it is building to at least one more sequel (at least one of them better than it).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide