Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #8BC9
decided to replay AC3, and realized im stuck on side quest stuff.

1. the tailor lady wont do ANY of her activies for the encyclopedia

2. the delivery request wants stuff i Cant make, as it takes a higher rank craftman then whats avilaible.

also winter bites as the deep snow makes getting around a pain and hunting near imossible.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I wish there was a thread about aspiring/daydreaming game development.

I’d make it myself, but my record for making threads is abysmal.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

1. The guide is worse with the lumberjacks, usually takes reolading the area a couple times  
  2. Don’t prioritize the deliveries and wait until you reach further into the game to do them  
  3. Get on top of a tree branch and drop bait for the animals. It always attracts good game. No need to do it with predators, they will come to you
Background Pony #8BC9
@QuasarNova  
1.after checking a guide i found out its cause she Wont/cant do her stuff in winter.  
2. was hoping there might be some loophole or such, i know the courier/messenger guys sometimes carry high quality goods.  
3. didnt know you drop bait from trees, thanks.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario  
eh. im guessing the usual stuff like “my parents are salafi wahabbi and I wanna move out here because I hate my parents and I hate my religion etc”  
she’s a stereotype, after all. A beautiful stereotype.

As long as she keeps her headscarf on I’m happy as a puppy.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Physics in gaming:I can walk through walls to get to where I want to get to.  
Physics in the real world:WHY CAN’T I BACKWARDS LONG JUMP THESE STAIRS!
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

I’m currently putting my hopes on 2 games.

Callisto Protocol (which, so far, hasn’t shown us any gameplay whatsoever but is the spiritual sequel to Dead Space)

Negative Atmosphere (an indie game inspired by Dead Space)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide