Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I just realize something, Cyberpunk 2077 was in development… for two years… the same development length as Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly, but came out even worse.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I want to play Battlefont 2, but since we’re not currently subscribed to PS+ (we weren’t using it so my older brother stopped paying for it for now), so I’m going to download Mass Effect 2 and see if buying it’s Origin DLC allows them to be accessed in the Steam version.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

RE Village’s very tall and very busty vampire milf is already making rounds in the shadier part of online fanart since a couple days ago, not even ten hours after the RE Village Demo and News release.

very nice
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just finished playing Resident Evil 6 and I liked it. I’ve heard everyone talk shit about this game saying it’s the worst RE game ever made, but honestly I don’t get the hatred. Sure the game is more like RE5 in that it focuses on action more then survival horror like the other games, but I don’t think that makes it bad it just makes it different, and personally I don’t mind this angle as it makes for fun gameplay instead of always on the alert in a dark room.  
Other things that could be said about the game being bad is also not warranted, controls are fine a little bit of an adjustment from the other games but they work fine, story is still interesting to watch though some cliches and repeating from previous games it’s still investing, extra content and online modes I really like; not to say it’s a perfect game or better then the past games I still enjoyed it regardless.  
Much like Sonic ‘06 I feel like the hate is unjustified (I mean I get the 06 hatred but I personally don’t hate it at least more then some other Sonic titles I can mention)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Booted up ME2 and recruited Kasumi, as well as did her and Zaeed’s loyalty missions. I realize that Overlord is still missing. I asked for help on Reddit on that one.

@Goku Black  
HDR?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide