Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

In Grim Dawn, I’ve gone beyond Homestead and am doing quests for the Order of Death’s Vigil since they’re necromancers like me. My Cabalist build is so strong I barely have to fight, but just letting the raven and skeletons do all the work is no fun, so I have an epic two-handed sword called Wrathblade that does vitality instead of physical damage, which works with my vitality damage bonuses for overwhelming DPS. Wrathblade also increases all my Occultist skills by 2, which is very nice. Bone Harvest also works off my weapon’s damage, so it’s all quite potent.

Soon I could replace Wrathblade with the off-hand Black Grimoire of Og’Napesh that will give me a special extra monster for free, but I don’t know if I want to. I haven’t found any outstanding one-handed weapons.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

After watching a stream, I decided to pick up Unicorn Tails on Steam. It’s pretty fun and charming, it’s that perfect blend of wholesome and messed up, and it’s probably the closest to a FiM RPG that you’re ever going to get.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just finished playing the story for Melody of Memory and unlocked all the songs, and I gotta say this game is a lot of fun to play. First off I’m impressed they manayed to fit so many songs from all the different Kingdom Hearts games, but because of how awesome the music is I’m glad they pulled no punches, the game is also an abridged telling of all the various games in the series in case you don’t want to play 500 hours of gameplay.

Of course as great as this game is there are some things about I don’t really care about.  
First is that while they managed to get so much of the series music not every track is in the game, there is no Mickey’s Castle, Merlin’s house, Tarzan’s jungle, the Caribbean/Port Royal, and the 100 Acre Woods just to name a few.  
Second are the memory dive segments which aren’t bad but they replace the worlds you travel to and only ever feature one song from that location, so we got the Toy Box theme, Rapunzel’s forest, night time San Fransokyo, inside the factory of Monsters Inc. and worst of all Let it Go literally ripped right from Frozen.  
The teams are all good with Sora, Donald, Goofy; Roxas, Axel, Xion; and Aqua, Terra and Ventus. But then you got Riku with two random partner Dream Eaters like from Dream Drop Distance and idk I don’t really care much for this team up.

Overall this is still a great game, lots of fun and if you reach the end you are treated to something special which also means this game is technically canon with the series.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And here’s the word of advice for those who own the Xbox One version of Spyro Reignited Trilogy, don’t play it on the Xbox Series X.
Background Pony #12D9
I have no interest in the Manhunt games. They look like something only middle school edgelords would like.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Sparx

At low ranks when nobody knows anything the Killer stomps.

At high ranks when everyone knows the maps/perks/character abilities it’s all toxic Survivors bullying the Killer.

It’s a rather fascinating dynamic.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Saw something from the Capcom leak that has me concerned for future purchases, especially if they’re going raise the price because reasons.

Let’s just say from the just of it, it sound like the “hack” NaughtyDog had. If anyone remembers that B.S. they tried passing off and the usual type bought it as the end all to that if this Information is true.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

My feeling about Bethesda games.

I simply cannot have fun with the minute-to-minute gameplay, but yet I somehow walk away from an hour long gaming sessions thinking “Yeah I had fun.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide