Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I can't help but have this nagging feeling that the media seems to think I've played every single title that The Game Awards is nominating for, but in actuality I've only played...like two so far, while I'm just bullcrapprreling my way through the votes and picking the titles I like more (and choosing the coaches, players and teams who I think have more interesting-sounding names since I never watch tournaments, sorry guys)
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I can't help but have this nagging feeling that the media seems to think I've played every single title that The Game Awards is nominating for, but in actuality I've only played...like two so far., while I'm just bullcrapping my way through the votes and picking the titles I like more (and choosing the coaches, players and teams who I think have more interesting-sounding names since I never watch tournaments, sorry guys)
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90