Some of our subdomains are being deprecated. Effective March 1, 2024, www.derpibooru.org and www.trixiebooru.org will redirect to their non-www counterparts. Read further / discuss here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Penguin Dragneel in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Professional Party Girl
[@icicle wicicle 1517](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5519364#post_5519364)
There were also costumes based off of DC (the one thayt made Cassie and Baraka look like Harley and Killer Croc respectively) and the OG MK movies. And like I said, DLC characters like Millena and Sindel were a lot closer to X in terms of design sensibilities than 11 was.

[@Thanotos Omega](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5519372#post_5519372)
Yeah, I get that, but I feel like the unlockable costumes she got better conveyed that idea. Specifically, this one:

![](https://i.pinimg.com/736x/20/85/4b/20854bb75959e8af634e060739db5995.jpg)
No reason given
Edited by Penguin Dragneel