Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
[@Penguin Dragneel](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5320387#post_5320387)
I don't tWhink they're "apathetic", I think they're just busy with other projects.

Maybe what I
meant to ask is, why don't the fans just shut up already? It's been decades since the game was released, and from what I've read there's a group of characters in the game that, overseas, would be seen as offensive.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
[@Penguin Dragneel](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5320387#post_5320387)
I don't think they're "apathetic", I think they're just busy with other projects.

Maybe what I meant to ask is, why don't the fans just shut up already? It's been decades since the game was released, and from what I've read there's a group of characters in the game that, overseas, would be seen as offensive.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
So...I why don't wthink they're jus"apathetic", goI down to Nhink thendoy're just HQbusy and demand with othen?r projects.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90