Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
[@Meanlucario](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5315799#post_5315799)
> [@Kiryu-Chan](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5315792#post_5315792)
> You haven't looked into the performance and bugs it sounds like.
>
> [Yong's video on it.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUblLT_KL0o)

I'm well aware of the game's bugs and performance issues, bur I dislike the comparison of Madden because it implies laziness on GF's part. I'm not a game developer but even I know how grueling game development can be. I really dislike it when people use "lazy devs" as a criticism often being used when games do things they dislike. It's not a criticism without merit as I do think there are plenty of lazy developers out there but most of them go debfunkct often and of major developers I can count exactly two and EA Sports is one of them. I don't think Game Freak actively goes out of their way to half ass their games or to release this game unfinished(and this applies to most devs) and it's really weird to hear people say this when they'll say that they had no time due to working on Legends Arceus within the same breath
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
[@Meanlucario](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5315799#post_5315799)
> [@Kiryu-Chan](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5315792#post_5315792)
>

I'm well aware of the game's bugs and performance issues, bur I dislike the comparison of Madden because it implies laziness on GF's part. I'm not a game developer but even I know how grueling game development can be. I really dislike it when people use "lazy devs" as a criticism often being used when games do things they dislike. It's not a criticism without merit as I do think there are plenty of lazy developers out there but most of them go debunk often and of major developers I can count exactly two and EA Sports is one of them. I don't think Game Freak actively goes out of their way to half ass their games or to release this game unfinished(and this applies to most devs) and it's really weird to hear people say this when they'll say that they had no time due to working on Legends Arceus within the same breath
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
>

I'm well aware of the game's bugs and performance issues, bur I dislike the comparison of Madden because it implies laziness on GF's part. I'm not a game developer but even I know how grueling game development can be. I really dislike it when people use "lazy devs" as a criticism often being used when games do things they dislike. It's not a criticism without merit as I do think there are plenty of lazy developers out there but most of them go debunk often and of major developers I can count exactly two and EA Sports is one of them. I don't think Game Freak actively goes out of their way to half ass their games or to release this game unfinished and it's really weird to hear people say this when they'll say that they had no time due to working on Legends Arceus within the same breath
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan