Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
ANYWAY...I finished the enigmatic "Paper Trail" DLC mission in Infamous: Second Son. Unfortunately, the "infamouspapertrail.com" website that helped you decode the clues went offline in 2018 (that's what I get for not playing the game until this week when I decided to get PlayStation Plus for a month just so I can get a few more trophies, it didn't help that I didn't get a PS4 until August 2016, and by that time I'd forgotten about Second Son despite the fact that I've beaten both games on PS3) so I have no idea who all these extra/dead characters were, but at least the game tells me that ||Celia||, the girl in the rabbit mask, is ||the same girl that Augustine rescued, then locked up for her own safety. Unfortunately, Celia may be plotting to destroy normal people so the conduits can be free, which is unnecessary since I got 100% "good" karma. Nothing more came after, probably a sequel is in the works?|| Thankfully, aside from starting part 4 (which was explained on Sucker Punch's website), you don't need to go on the website to do the missions.

Didn't get any extra trophies, but at least it was nice enough to give me a ||custom jacket||.

Also I'm starting Fallout 4 as my first Fallout game.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
ANYWAY...I finished the enigmatic "Paper Trail" DLC mission in Infamous: Second Son. Unfortunately, the "infamouspapertrail.com" website that helped you decode the clues went offline in 2018 (that's what I get for not playing the game until this week when I decided to get PlayStation Plus for a month just so I can get a few more trophies, it didn't help that I didn't get a PS4 until August 2016, and by that time I'd forgotten about Second Son despite the fact that I've beaten both games on PS3) so I have no idea who all these extra/dead characters were, but at least the game tells me that ||Celia||, the girl in the rabbit mask, is ||the same girl that Augustine rescued, then locked up for her own safety. Unfortunately, Celia may be plotting to destroy normal people so the conduits can be free, which is unnecessary since I got 100% "good" karma. Nothing more came after, probably a sequel is in the works?|| Thankfully, aside from starting part 4 (which was explained on Sucker Punch's website), you don't need to go on the website to do the missions.

Didn't get any extra trophies, but at least it was nice enough to give me a ||custom jacket||.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
ANYWAY...I finished the enigmatic "Paper Trail" DLC mission in Infamous: Second Son. Unfortunately, the "infamouspapertrail.com" website that helped you decode the clues went offline in 2018 (that's what I get for not playing the game until this week when I decided to get PlayStation Plus for a month just so I can get a few more trophies, it didn't help that I didn't get a PS4 until August 2016, and by that time I'd forgotten about Second Son despite the fact that I've beaten both games on PS3) so I have no idea who all these extra/dead characters were, but at least the game tells me that ||Celia||, the girl in the rabbit mask, is ||the same girl that Augustine rescued, then locked up for her own safety. Unfortunately, Celia may be plotting to destroy normal people so the conduits can be free, which is unnecessary since I got 100% "good" karma. Nothing more came after, probably a sequel is in the works?||

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
ANYWAY...I finished the enigmatic "Paper Trail" DLC mission in Infamous: Second Son. Unfortunately, the "infamouspapertrail.com" website that helped you decode the clues went offline in 2018 (that's what I get for not playing the game until this week when I decided to get PlayStation Plus for a month just so I can get a few more trophies, it didn't help that I didn't get a PS4 until August 2016, and by that time I'd forgotten about Second Son despite the fact that I've beaten both games on PS3) so I have no idea who all these extra/dead characters were, but at least the game tells me that Celia, the girl in the rabbit mask, is ||the same girl that Augustine rescued, then locked up for her own safety. Unfortunately, Celia may be plotting to destroy normal people so the conduits can be free, which is unnecessary since I got 100% "good" karma. Nothing more came after, probably a sequel is in the works?||

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
ANYWAY...I finished the enigmatic "Paper Trail" DLC mission in Infamous: Second Son. Unfortunately, the "infamouspapertrail.com" website that helped you decode the clues went offline in 2018 (that's what I get for not playing the game until this week when I decided to get PlayStation Plus for a month just so I can get a few more trophies) so I have no idea who all these extra/dead characters were, but at least the game tells me that Celia, the girl in the rabbit mask, is ||the same girl that Augustine rescued, then locked up for her own safety. Unfortunately, Celia may be plotting to destroy normal people so the conduits can be free, which is unnecessary since I got 100% "good" karma. Nothing more came after, probably a sequel is in the works?||.

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
ANYWAY...I finished the enigmatic "Paper Trail" DLC mission in Infamous: Second Son. Unfortunately, the "infamouspapertrail.com" website that helped you decode the clues went offline in 2018 (that's what I get for not playing the game until this week when I decided to get PlayStation Plus for a month just so I can get a few more trophies) so I have no idea who all these extra/dead characters were, but at least the game tells me that Celia, the girl in the rabbit mask, is ||the same girl that Augustine rescued, then locked up for her own safety||.

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90