Viewing last 25 versions of post by Silent_Witness in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I should cast away all notions of pride in video games, because it drives me to make incredibly stupid and self-destructive decisions. For example, I pretty much lost almost 2 1/2 hours worth of progres because I was too prideful to retry a boss fight and chose to quit outright like a bitch, which ended up kicking me back to the main menu without any sort of save prior to that.
Ironically, for all my complaining about having to run away from fights making me feel like a bitch, qrefusing to retry a boss finght because myhurt pride got hurt is probably the most bitch thing I’ve ever done, at least where video games are concerned.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I should cast away all notions of pride in video games, because it drives me to make incredibly stupid and self-destructive decisions. For example, I pretty much lost almost 2 1/2 hours worth of progres because I was too prideful to retry a boss fight and chose to quit outright like a bitch, which ended up kicking me back to the main menu without any sort of save prior to that.
Ironically, for all my complaining about having to run away from fights making me feel like a bitch, quitting because my pride got hurt is probably the most bitch thing I’ve ever done.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I should cast away all notions of pride in video games, because it makdrives me dto make incredibly stupid and self-destructive thdecisiongs. For example, I pretty much lost almost 2 1/2 hours worth of progres because I was too prideful to retry a boss fight and chose to quit, which ended up kicking me back to the main menu without any sort of save prior to that.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness