Viewing last 25 versions of post by Terminal Rex in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I finished the first one on impossible so many times it's practically etched into my memory. Brilliant game. Intense and scary without making you defenceless

Second was inferior to the first but ok. Action starts taking centre stage and Isaac being voiced was disappointing, if only because he sounds like a Pokemon trainer rather then a 40 year old grizzled space engineer. But it's still scary, most of the time.

3 is crap. A gears of war style action game with necros that go down in a few hourits, call of duty style human enemies and a stupid emphasis on co-op and micro transactions. Some might enjoy it, But it's not Dead space. Its an EA'ified action shooter wearing a dead space akin.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I finished the first one on impossible so many times it's practically etched into my memory. Brilliant game. Intense and scary without making you defenceless

Second was inferior to the first but ok. Action starts taking centre stage and Isaac being voiced was disappointing, if only because he sounds like a Pokemon trainer rather then a 40 year old grizzled space engineer. But it's still scary, most of the time.

3 is crap. A gears of war style action game with necros that go down in a few hours, call of duty style human enemies and a stupid emphasis on co-op and micro transactions. Some might enjoy it, But it's not Dead space. Its an EA'ified action shooter wearing a dead space akin.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex