Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ebalosus in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
"[@tehwatever":](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5032099#post_5032099

)

Deyamn...WTF happened?! The Starcraft 1/Brood War remasters were great, so I was hoping the same for W3, since I dug the shit out of that game back in the day too, though not to the extent of SC.

Also, what sarcasm? I haven’t been following news on the W3 remaster since the computer I would play it on is in storage. I knew there were issues with it, but wasn’t aware how bad they were.
Reason: Addendum
Edited by Ebalosus
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
"@tehwatever":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5032099#post_5032099

Deyamn...WTF happened?! The Starcraft 1/Brood War remaster were great, so I was hoping the same for W3, since I dug the shit out of that game back in the day too, though not to the extent of SC.

Also, what sarcasm? I haven’t been following news on the W3 remaster since the computer I would play it on is in storage. I knew there were issues with it, but wasn’t aware how bad they were.
Reason: Addendum
Edited by Ebalosus