Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Cyborg_pony":](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4896841#post_4896841
)  
Looks like they turned it into a Cartoon Network show.

And the Dark Queen pretty much lost her whole "evil is sexy" aspect.

I understand it's annoying when they make an unsexy character more "sexy," but it's also annoying when they do the opposite with a character that was supposed to be "good looking" in the first place, as well. (Though, I do think people overreacted over Tifa in FF7, considering she's still very fan-servicey. If she looked like that, then I'd understand.)

Now I'm normally fine with new or cartoonier graphic styles, ^(Heck, I wasn't bothered by "Pony Life" like almost every other brony was at first)^ but it does kinda bug me that it looks like they're "toning the series down" for kiddies, as well as the more P.C. modern audiences, and modern trends.

"

[
@Background Pony #7181":](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4896852#post_4896852
)  
Yeah, of course the male toads are allowed to have huge muscles, and pecs, not wear clothes, and such.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Cyborg_pony":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4896841#post_4896841

And the Dark Queen pretty much lost her whole "evil is sexy" aspect.
I understand it's annoying when they make an unsexy character more "sexy," but it's also annoying when they do the opposite with a character that was supposed to be "good looking" in the first place, as well. (Though, I do think people overreacted over Tifa in FF7, considering she's still very fan-servicey. If she looked like that, then I'd understand.)

Now I'm normally fine with new or cartoonier graphic styles, ^(Heck, I wasn't bothered by "Pony Life" like almost every other brony was at first)^ but it does kinda bug me that it looks like they're "toning the series down" for kiddies, as well as the more P.C. modern audiences, and modern trends.

"@Background Pony #7181":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4896852#post_4896852
Yeah, of course the male toads are allowed to have huge muscles, and pecs, not wear clothes, and such.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Cyborg_pony":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4896841#post_4896841

And the Dark Queen pretty much lost her whole "evil is sexy" aspect. (
I understand it's annoying when they make an unsexy character more "sexy," but it's also annoying when they do the opposite with a character that was supposed to be "good looking," in the first place, as well. (Though, I do think people overreacted over Tifa in FF7, considering she's still very fan-servicey. If she looked like that, then I'd understand.)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

And the Dark Queen pretty much lost her whole "evil is sexy" aspect. (I understand it's annoying when they make a character more "sexy," but it's also annoying when they do the opposite with a character that was supposed to be "good looking," as well. Though, I do think people overreacted over Tifa in FF7, considering she's still very fan-servicey.)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky