Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Meanlucario":](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4678643#post_4678643
[bq="Meanlucario"]
) " 

> [
@Terminal Red":](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4678640#post_4678640
)
>
Other than it being a bad game, my dread is people using it as an excuse to hate the Disney canon even more. [/bq]

Yeah, it gets kinda old sometimes. Same with hating the prequal trilogy. (It's like Sonic fans whom only like the original Genesis trilogy, or bronies whom only like the first two seasons of MLP.)

Honestly, as a kid,
I used to think the original SW trilogy was boring, and hated it when my sister forced me to watch it. Nowadays I appreciate it alot more, and understand it's popularity, but it's still a li'l overrated.

I've
never been a huge SW fan, but I still enjoyed the movies, and some of the games.

In fact, surprisingly, Star Wars Pinball is very impressive, and realistic. (Arcade1UP is even partnering with Zen & making a digital full sized pinball cabinet, with multiple pinball games in it.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Meanlucario":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4678643#post_4678643
[bq="Meanlucario"] "@Terminal Red":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4678640#post_4678640
Other than it being a bad game, my dread is people using it as an excuse to hate the Disney canon even more. [/bq]
Yeah, it gets kinda old sometimes. Same with hating the prequal trilogy. (It's like Sonic fans whom only like the original Genesis trilogy, or bronies whom only like the first two seasons of MLP.)

I've never been a huge SW fan, but I still enjoyed the movies, and some of the games.
In fact, surprisingly, Star Wars Pinball is very impressive, and realistic. (Arcade1UP is even partnering with Zen & making a digital full sized pinball cabinet, with multiple pinball games in it.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Meanlucario":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4678643#post_4678643
[bq="Meanlucario"] "@Terminal Red":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4678640#post_4678640
Yeah, it gets kinda old sometimes. Same with hating the prequal trilogy.

I've never been a huge SW fan, but I still enjoyed the movies, and some of the games.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky