Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
One good thing about the Aladdin & Lion King movie remakes is they're rereleasing the 16-bit games, & Gameboy games in one collection game. While it has the SNES version of Lion King, it lacks the SNES version of Aladdin, probably 'cause it was made by Capcom, and they didn't wanna bother negociating with them.

Alot of gamers are fine with that, as most feel the Sega Genesis version by Virgin Games was superior, due it's more cartoonishly animated graphics, and the fact Aladdin has a sword in it.

Honestly, I still like the SNES version by Capcom, I don't get why people hate on it so much. (One Youtuber guy remarks people who prefer the SNES version are "weird.") The lack of a sword actually feels kinda more true to the movie, as honestly Aladdin didn't use a sword at all in the movie until the final battle. (And one thing that does look better is the SNES final battle where you actually get to fight screen-filling giant snake Jafar. So some things do look better.) Overall, it may or may not be as good, but it's still a well made game, aside from the butthard "escape from the cave of wonders" carpet flying level.

So it's still kinda a bummer they couldn't include it.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
One good thing about the Aladdin & Lion King movie remakes is they're rereleasing the 16-bit games, & Gameboy games in one collection game. While it has the SNES version of Lion King, it lacks the SNES version of Aladdin, probably 'cause it was made by Capcom, and they didn't wanna bother negociating with them.
Alot of gamers are fine with that, as most feel the Sega Genesis version by Virgin Games was superior, due it's more cartoonishly animated graphics, and the fact Aladdin has a sword in it.

Honestly, I still like the SNES version by Capcom, I don't get why people hate on it so much. (One Youtuber guy remarks people who prefer the SNES version are "weird.") The lack of a sword actually feels kinda more true to the movie, as honestly Aladdin didn't use a sword at all in the movie until the final battle. Overall, it may or may not be as good, but it's still a well made game, aside from the butthard "escape from the cave of wonders" carpet flying level.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Alot of gamers are fine with as most feel the Sega Genesis version by Virgin Games was superior, due it's more cartoonishly animated graphics, and the fact Aladdin has a sword in it.

Honestly, I still like the SNES version by Capcom, I don't get why people hate on it so much. (One Youtuber guy remarks people who prefer the SNES version are "weird.") The lack of a sword actually feels kinda more true to the movie, as honestly Aladdin didn't use a sword at all in the movie until the final battle. Overall, it may or may not be as good, but it's still a well made game, aside from the butthard "escape from the cave of wonders" carpet flying level.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky