Transformers Thread

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

So, I discovered FLAMETOYS is making an Arcee model based off BAN’s artwork. After some criticism from the Windblade stuff, the original artwork was revised a bit.

Here’s a newer concept for the Arcee model design:

full
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Kiryu-Chan  
A lot of people do.  
The actual design is This one,  
full

Which is pretty much the same as a the Windblade. Personally, I like someone’s mock-up design just for making her more distinct:  
full

Ironically, Some where saying in the comments “At least she’s less sex-ed up then the windslut one. Which is what I’VE deemed it to be called!”

and to that many said:  
full  
BRUH.

I say someone saying “WHY DOES SHE HAVE A BIKNI!?!”  
and I’m just like Have you seen the original Arcee, or faking knowing anything for outrage? That he exact color scheme!”

full

FLAME TOYS really does have an eye for artists, their other character all have some great flair and play of the G1 one or original look of when they came out.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Cyborg_pony  
Eh, I like both of those designs ¯*(ツ)*/¯

I prefer it to what Takara did with the masterpiece figure where they tried to make her be sexy in the promotional images which kinda looks weird(which is a shame that’s where all the attention and debates went to because as a figure it’s actually fantastic)

The BigFirebird Design was the best though
Cyborg_pony

@Kiryu-Chan  
Both are nice, I just like the flair of the other.

The Takara one doesn’t look too bad. I think they were trying to show off the possibility of the figure, which was probably incredible at the time.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Whoever made that fucked up lol. I could easily make up a group of Autobots to team up with the mane 6:  
Twilight - Optimus  
AJ - Ironhide  
RD - Sideswipe  
Rarity - Tracks or Jazz  
Fluttershy - Grimlock  
Pinkie - Bumblebee  
Starlight - Jetfire  
Sunset - Hot Rod

This feels like they just got a randomly generated selection of Autobots to pair them up without even knowing much about them. And even then, the way the G5 cast is set up, makes them more in line with the Maximals
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide