Transformers Thread

Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Have you ever realized the fact that blurr is called “the fastest car on wheels”, yet in the G1 cartoon at least, he doesn’t have wheels? Does nobody talk about that inconsistency? And that’s one of the MINOR infractions that G1 does!
Cromanti Cheer
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Calypso The Zebra Hybrid  
Oh no! You watched Beast Machines first?…That’s actually pretty wild. But yeah, Beast Wars is generally agreed upon as the superior show. Also, I know everyone and their mom talks about this show, but I’d personally additionally recommend Transformers: Animated.

I’d love to go through G1 at some point, but I can’t find a place to watch it either. I’ve heard a few people warn me about video sites like kisscartoon being unsafe for my computer?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide