Transformers Thread

mjangelvortex
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Cool Birb - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@icey wicey 1517
Basically, yeah. How hard is it to make her look like this?

The design still looks plenty feminine, just not sexualized.

Also, if they wanted to give people tantalizing figures, make it equal opportunity and make the guys thicc and sexy too…with cod pieces.
Kiryu-Chan

World's Okayest User
Saw the Windblade and I was pretty null to it. Given I own a gunpla of a Gundam dressed like Sailor Moon, I’ll probably end up getting it at some point

Would love a MP Style Windblade at some point though
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, the announcement was taken down because it wasn't supposed to have been announced yet. Hopefully they fix the design.

It's especially bad because the concept art for the figure was MUCH better.
09MurphyM

It's kind of interesting how the last few japanese storylines of G1 were all told through magazines instead of being TV shows or OVA's.
09MurphyM

Here is something interesting. In Japan, G2 was actually considered part of the G1 storyline. In america, it was obviously it's own story.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponyvania: RP, Art, and more

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~