Transformers Thread

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Darth Prime  
I don’t know how much you can blame it on that, since we wound up getting more of the same crap in Dark of the Moon and Age of Extinction.

@Typhoon2000  
They weren’t funny, they looked ugly, they’re car modes were crap (try to get us to buy Chevy’s more, Bay!), and they annoyed me throughout the film…though I will say I did like the “No one messes with the Twins!” moment when they tag-teamed Devastator. Which was completely forgotten about and had no aftermath just two scenes later.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Typhoon2000  
I think I was more sad and disappointed, and that turned to anger. I also think it was the first movie I saw where I started to truly become aware to what made the hallmarks of bad movies - bad dialogue, bad acting, plot threads that went nowhere, bad pacing, bad editing, scenes that served no purpose, etc.
NeonThriller

@Zerowinger  
Here are my scores for the franchise

1.Transformers: 8/10  
2.Revenge Of The Fallen: 4.2/10  
3.Dark Of The Moon: 7.3/10  
4.Age Of Extinction: 5.4/10  
5.The Last Knight: 3.1/10  
6.Bumblebee: 8.9/10
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Darth Prime

Bay HIMSELF admitted that he dropped the ball with it. That’s how bad it was (especially considering he rarely takes responsibility like that).
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Although as bad as ROTF is, the forest battle with Optimus fighting Megatron, Starscream, and Grindor was legitimately great. It’s also one of the only times in the Bay films where Optimus actually feels like Optimus.

“What is one life to save our whole race?”

“You’ll never stop at one. I’ll take you ALL on!
Edhelistar
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Kirin Flutterfan
So… I want to fuse the EqG universe with an offshoot of one of the many Transformers universes for a fanfic, but I can’t choose from which cluster to pilfer it from. Which one would you recommend?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Edhelistar  
Well I don’t know if Animated works too much since that’s supposed to be in the 22nd Century.  
But what do you want to do? Waking up on earth after millions of years offline like original G1 series? Galaxy spanning war like IDW and earth is latest battlefield? Are they fighting over energon or a mcguffin like Animated and Cybertron? Or do you do monster of the week like RiD2015?
Edhelistar
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Kirin Flutterfan
@Darth Prime  
Hmmm… Wait… Haven’t the G1 characters done all of that at one point or another? And I guess I just answered my own original query… The G1/Primax universal cluster seems to be the most versatile and useful for my needs. That’s because my plan is pretty much Transformers just doing their usual battle for Cybertron and resources shtick, when the Decepticons decide this “magic” thing these girls use, could be useful for their cause.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Edhelistar  
As McFeely points out in his video on Continuity and the one on Characters there’s cross-brand pollution is common as ideas and concepts are shared across continuities.  
Aligned pretty much adapted wholesale IDW’s Megatron Origins story than when The Covenant of Primus came out with the “canon” list of The Thirteen that influenced IDW while Ultra Magnus showed up on Prime as a no-none-sense by the book officer clearly taking inspiration from his recent MTMTE staring role.  
The point is you probably shouldn’t get to hung up on Universe Classification as stuff is always bleeding into different continuities.  
The new IDWverse wasted no time doing that having some surprising “G1” versions of some characters.

full

Such as Shadow Striker like as she appears in Cyberverse.
Edhelistar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Kirin Flutterfan
@Darth Prime  
You misunderstand me: Is completely independent continuity, with basis on G1 Transformers.

I’m not sure if using the IDW magic allergy would be a good idea, tho.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide